Monday, January 30, 2012

Birthday my dear...

30.01.2012...Happy birthday to my dear hubby, Cik Atanku...
Happy birthday to you...Happy birthday to you..Happy birthday to you cik atanku..Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu.....

Last nite, sharp @ 12...i'm really waiting for the min its sharp 12..just sang him a birthday song and a kiss on his cheek..thats all.. no cake, no celebration, no nothing...he not really into cake, not like me... i love cake..heeeee..

suppose we are going out, just nk banjer die makan la..but, last minutes, everything cancelled..so just follow as his wish aaaa.. tdooooo.... hahahahahaha...and me just finish up my night working shift, such a heaven i could spend my nite as early as possible on bed....thanks my dear..

Semoga hari2 yg mendatang ini, hidupmu lebih diberkati dan dirahmati oleh-Nya..dan semoga segala yg diimpi dan dicita, menjadik kenyataan...last but not least...i love u so muchhh..


Thinking of to send him this e-greeting wish..coz i like the candles..3!!

lastly i sent him this hugging bear.. :D 


Smileee!!! its ur birthday dear... 

No comments:

Post a Comment